Friday 10 August 2012

Stibasa - now far more rides

For the first time in years I've added a new page to www.stibasa.org.uk. It is to contain links to websites listing rides of which some are within reach of Barking, but that are not listed by date on stibasa (which will be because they are too numerous/frequent, or I haven't got around to it, or I didn't know). The link is near the top of the rides/events page (not in the menu, sorry).

At the moment, there are only two links, but I will try to add more - and you can help by submitting them to me.

To qualify, either a ride listed must pass near to Barking, or it must pass a point easy to get to from Barking (ie basically on a train line).

As always, if you plan to go on a ride, share the news, so that others can tag along. Make sure you meet the organising group's requirements - and it's probably best to contact the organiser, rather than just showing up.

No comments: