Thursday 13 September 2012

Barking to Waltham Abbey




Here are 46 photos that I took on our (indirect) ride from Barking to Waltham Abbey on Saturday 8 September. Many of the photos are taken with my camera mounted on my bike – some whilst in motion. Composition was a bit of guesswork, as I couldn’t see the screen on the camera, but some nice shots have come out (IMHO).  I haven’t tampered with them! This was experimental – my first attempt

As you may gather, my offer to ride as the back marker was taken up. It means many photos featuring the backs[ides] of the other 11 riders.

The second Saturday in September must be the biggest leisure cycling  day in the country as it is the day that bike rides in support of what's now called the National Churches  Trust take place all round the country.

1 comment:

abigail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.