Friday 28 September 2012

LCC B&D communication



Some people have asked to become members of the new Hubbub Meetup group (meetup.com/hubbub)  that I have set up in place of the events list on www.stibasa.org.uk. It isn’t necessary to join, because anyone can see the events listed without being a member of the group. If you do join, you will be e-mailed reminders and have access to other functions provided by meetup.

I can’t use it as a primary means of communication for the LCC group, any more than I can use Facebook, or my blog, because most members of the Google e-mail group have not liked the Facebook pages for Stibasa / LCC B&D branch, nor joined the Meetup group, nor followed my blog, so for the moment I’m sticking with e-mail as the primary means of communication.

If you don't want to miss out, please ask for your name to be added to the stibasa e-mail group.

No comments: