Friday 14 September 2012

Ticket Machines

All 3 Shere Fastticket machines at Barking Station were out of action on Sunday when I called in to collect a ticket I'd ordered on line. There were queues for the Scheidt & Bachman machines:  They are Oyster compatible, so more people use them, but a Shere machine would have been OK for me.

When I called in today, the three Shere machines were out of action. The c2c man on the gateline said he had no idea why the machines ween't working and that it was something to do with a satellite. so I e-mailed Shere, as I have done before.

Update on 14/9. Shere tell me that "The three machines were turned off, by the staff, due to a printer issues. An engineer has attended site, and has resolved the fault. All three machine are now back in service."

So it seems that the staff didn't report the fault to Shere, but just turned off the machines. Not impressive.

1 comment:

abigail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.